Industrial manufacturer of advertising displays AND wide format digital printer.
Finishing and machining operations (cutting, grommet setting, sewing, welding, folding, packaging, etc.) are also part of our expertise and the rationalisation of our production resources is yet another of our competitive advantages.
Prismaflex is one of only a few companies in the sector to have its own Research and Development department enabling it to satisfy client requirements, in terms of both the substrates and posting solutions.
- 6 million m²/printed per year worldwide.
- Printing capacity of 6,500 m² per day in France.
- 5 printing plants around the world.
- ISO 14001 Certification for the French site.
- 52 wide format digital printers for the Group with 19 in France.
- Various digital technologies used: solvents, UV, aqueous, sublimation.
Solutions and services
for different fields of activity
- OOH advertising
- POP Indoor/ Outdoor
- Trade fairs and Events imaging
- Total covering
- Wall decorations for the home
- Street furniture
Service on line:
Web To Print
Prismaflex also proposes wide format printing online!
Discover our website www.prismaprint.com (in french).
Services and digitalisation
On the retail and home decor markets, where benchmark prices remain low, Prismaflex– in France and abroad – continues to renew its industrial printing resources while also focusing on the quality of the services it provides.
The digitalisation of processes and growth in on-line sales are key issues for rationalisation and development.
They have placed their trust in us