30 years of expertise for professionals of the advertising world and municipal authorities.
Some key dates
- 1988 : Creation of Prismaflex.
- 2000 : Creation of the Swedish subsidiary following the acquisition of Prisma, production of the Trivision product range.
- 2006 : Creation of the Street Furniture production unit.
- 2007 : Creation of the Prismatronic LED display product line.
- 2010 : Creation of the German subsidiary (acquisition of Distec), expansion of production capacity.
- 2011 : Creation of the Blue Tech autonomous sign product range.
- 2015 : Creation of the Chinese subsidiary Prismachina, the LED module production plant.
Prismaflex International has been manufacturing and supplying professionals of the advertising world for 30 years.
The Group designs and manufactures all outdoor advertising and street furniture product lines thanks to its high performance manufacturing resources with constantly upgraded machines and means, and more importantly, its loyal employees, all skilled in their specific fields:
- engineering and development,
With a production of over 10,000 m² of Hardware, Prismaflex manufactures and markets a full range of products to satisfy all the OOH advertising market’s requirements:
- Prismatronic LED displays,
- Scrolling signs,
- Light boxes,
- Static signs: paper posting – Walk In Box – SLIM 4 m²,
- LT Kit – Cristal Kit.
LED advertising displays
Driven by a strong focus on innovation and a good understanding of the markets, Prismaflex International was in a position to anticipate and succeed the transition from traditional to digital communication.
Our range of Prismatronic LED displays corresponds to OOH advertising market requirements the world over.
As the only French company to have its own LED module production unit, in Shenzhen, Prismaflex International designs, manufactures and integrates its LED screens into its own structures.
Over 1,000 references! Top-level quality and service offering! All resolutions and brightnesses.
Being in an extremely competitive position in terms of traditional advertising solutions and street furniture, the Group capitalises on its expertise to continually propose an even broader, more attractive and today more digital product range to satisfy the ever increasing requirements of towns and cities.
From the design to the production in France and in Europe to partner our clients and satisfy their needs.
- City lights,
- Bus shelters,
- Display columns,
- Blue Tech sun-powered city lights.