In May 2015, Prismaflex launched the first catalogue devoted to digital displays.A lot has happened between 1993, when the first Prismatronic LED display was created, and the inauguration of our production plant PrismaChina in Shenzhen in January 2015! This catalogue will help you choose the displays you need in line with your requirements and constraints: applications, viewing distances, screen sizes…
In the catalogue
THE RANGEThe catalogue presents our full DOOH (Digital Out Of Home) product line:
- range of pitches available: from P4 to P20.
The catalogue also gives:
- an update of all current international standards and certifications,
- a comparison of existing LED technologies.
- a LED/Scroller comparative environmental footprint analysis
Discover what makes our Prismatronic LED displays so special:
- Prismaflex’s technical know-how in terms of integration with a presentation of our standard structures and designs,
- Our remote display management software: BBM.
Prismaflex has always promoted a policy of accompanying its clients and has developed:
- training sessions to enable you to get the best from your displays,
- a service deskto manage your digital screens,
- maintenance, calibrationand on-site recalibration contracts,
- financing solutions.
Prismatronic: LED it be
Our LED IT BE Book presents in a series of pictures and graphics of our Prismatronic LED displays up and running around the world: France, Spain, Germany, Brazil, USA, Russia, South Africa…
Prismatronic: the only complete line of LED integrated screens designed and manufactured for the OOH advertising market.
In May 2015, Prismaflex launched the first digital display catalogue.
With full details of:
- Our full product range,
- Information about the technology, expertise and our full service offer.